03 April 2015

Easter is close - last minute DIY decoration ideas


I guess it is not surprising that Easter in my house is yellow, after all I told you in my last post.

I took decorating easy this year as my sweetheart won't be around for Easter. And - don't know how that works for you guys -  but to me the more people are around enjoying the more fun it is to cook, decorate or bake.

Still I am going to share some really cute Easter DIY ideas with you, that I found browsing the web. They are all last-minute-approved, hope you get inspired.








It's totally worth to check out those blogs - just follow the link below the picture - there is so much more to find. I love to let myself be inspired! HAPPY EASTER!


Easter wreath - upcycling jeans and waste fabric


how to make vibrant, natural dyed eggs


artistic patterns easily hand drawn 


napkin bunnies



Easter garland - done in an instant

2 comments:

  1. Liebe Julia,
    vielen Dank für's Verlinken! Ich freue mich sehr, dass dir meine Osteridee gefällt und du sie in deine Sammlung aufgenommen hast. :-)
    Liebe Grüße
    Katharina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danke für's vorbei schauen! Katharina

    ReplyDelete