29 November 2013

my favorite Christmas gifts for this year

I will speak about this in more detail in the upcoming posts, but still like to briefly introduce my favorite Christmas gifts of this season. It is all gifts, that are made with lots of love, care for detail and awareness - and it is exactly that, which makes them so special to me. Plus I LOVE giving presents and see people happy! But that's me ;-)



There is handmade pepper mils, that I totally fell in love with. They are beyond description really, regarding how they feel in your hands, their absolutely natural look, the craftsmanship and obviously the mil work is excellent. Produced in Munich-Germany.



There is handmade little cushion, that travel with you, beautifully scented if you like that, being your home while you are away. Produced on Mallorca-Spain.


There is a set of cards (available in german only) inviting you to meditate on how you relate to money and finances. Picture will follow. Produced in Munich-Germany.


Oh, as far as I know myself, it is quite likely that I come up with some more ideas in the next few weeks. So stay tuned if you are interested.

And of course all those items can be shipped to wherever you are. But as I said more details are to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment